วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Makeup Collection & Room

Makeup Collection & Room Video Clips. Duration : 18.23 Mins.


Makeup Collection & Room (This is from last year) Visit my channel if you want to watch my updated makeup collection or room tour. My Jewelry: www.etsy.com Our Room: Shabby Chic inspired, my decor isn't actually finished yet but I 'm happy to share it's current status. Since part of my fun is treasure hunting at thrift stores I'm not in a hurry to complete the decorating, rather I enjoy adding to it one unique piece at a time. Makeup Collection: This is the result of clearing out all makeup that I wasn't using or products that just didn't work for me. My makeup collection is now closer to where I want it, not overflowing with products but rather clean, crisp and filled only with items I enjoy using often. Glassware from Walmart Glass blocks from Home Depot or Lowes Acrylic divider trays from Kmart Glass shelf from a local glass shop

Keywords: Makeup Collection, Room Tour, Pink So Foxy, Makeup Storage, Shabby Chic

ลิ้งร้าน : อควาพลัส aqua bac

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น