วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Polymer Clay DOUGHNUT Tutorial. ((&& Decorating Tips))

Polymer Clay DOUGHNUT Tutorial. ((&& Decorating Tips)) Tube. Duration : 5.70 Mins.


Pretty Woman is my new favorite movie! ((Well, one of them, anyway...)) I'm watching it 2 days in a row. =] Have a SmartPhone? Add me on INSTAGRAM at HopeGlimmers My PO Box: Sarah Takacs PO Box 12239 Toledo, OH 43612 Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com Facebook Fan Page: www.facebook.com Twitter: Twitter.com Ask me anything on Formspring. www.formspring.me DailyBooth: dailybooth.com Pretty pictures && creative quotes on Tumblr. heysarahlynn.tumblr.com Comment. Subscribe. Stay Tuned. ♥

Tags: Doughnut, Polymer, Clay, Miniature, Pendant, Charm, Sculpey, Fimo, Premo, donut, Dessert, Sweet, Sweets, Treat, Pastry, Oven, Bake, Oven-Bake, Jewelry, Keyring, Keychain, Mini, Tiny, Jumpring, Eyepin, Headpin, Easy, Basic, Beginner, Starting, Out, Tutorial, Instructional, How-To, How, To, Tute, Figure, Sculpty, DIY, sarahlynntea, socraftastic

เกี่ยวข้องกับยาทาเล็บ : อวาแบค วิตามินปลา

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น